Payments & Refunds
Payment methods accepted?
Credit or Debit card, PayPal, Bacs transfer.
Returns / Refunds:
If for any reason you are unhappy with our products or services, we accept returns within 14 days of receiving your goods. If you would like to return an item please fill out the returns form and one of the team members will reply at their earliest convenience.
If goods are returned within 14 days of receipt we will issue a full refund excluding any postage and packaging charges we was liable for. If you was eligible for free delivery you will still be accountable for the charges passed on to us from our couriers. May that be £5 or £50.
- We will only cover and refund any delivery charges if the products are faulty.
- Faulty items must be reported within 48 hours of receipt.
- The consumer has a duty of care for the products during the cancellation period for a refund or credit.
- Please obtain proof of postage when returning items, this can be done in the form of a receipt which will be given to you on request at your local post office or couriers. In the event of an item being lost or damaged on its way back to us we will not be held responsible and can not refund or credit accounts on this basis.
- We will not be held responsible for any return and shipping charges if a product was purchased in error. It is buyers responsibility to always check product descriptions or to call us for such information before purchasing.
- If the return is past 14 days we can only offer an account credit or product exchange.
- Cancellation : if you would like to cancel your order for any reason please email us using the contact form. We will issue a full refund if your order has not been processed. If your order has already left our warehouse's you will be charged both shipping and return fees.
SSL Secure checkout & Account's?
This Web site is secured with a Starfield Technologies Web Server Certificate. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
minFraud / Maxmind fraud protection?
The minFraud service is used to identify fraud in online e-commerce transactions, affiliate referrals, surveys, and account logins and signups.
How does the minFraud service work?
The minFraud service determines the likelihood that a transaction is fraudulent based on many factors, including whether an online transaction comes from a high risk IP address, high risk email, high risk device, or anonymizing proxy. One of the key features of the minFraud service is the minFraud Network, which allows MaxMind to establish the reputations of IP addresses, emails, and other parameters.
The minFraud Network is made up of the over 7,000 e-commerce businesses that use the minFraud service.
Users of the minFraud service benefit from a dynamic and adaptive approach to fraud detection and the mutual protection of the minFraud Network. For example, if we detect suspicious activity from an IP address, it will be flagged as high risk throughout the entire minFraud Network in real-time. Feedback from merchants thus serves as a warning signal to all others within the minFraud Network.
Key features of the minFraud service include:
- The riskScore (The likelihood that a transaction is fraudulent)
- Geographical IP address location checking
- High risk IP address and email checking
- Proxy detection
- Device tracking
- Bank Identification Number (BIN) to country matching
- The minFraud Network
- Prepaid and gift card identification
- Post query analysis
All of our payment providers are secure and PCI compliant. Our checkout process uses SSL encryption. We ensure that customer data is secure and we have taken steps above and beyond standard security practices to ensure it is kept safe. We will never re-sell our data.